Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bollyblog, Chapter 3

Bollyblog Day 3, September 3, 2012

I've been outside a total of 10 minutes. All day spent in the theater of the American Embassy School, working on the new musical. This place and the students are amazing. Here's a clip from yesterday's stab at choreography for one of the ensemble pieces.



On the walk to the theater, my host informed me that the chances are good in the next two weeks that I'll be accosted by monkeys if I'm carrying food. I, of course, am looking forward to the experience, in a theoretical way. Of course I'd give up my granola bar if push came to shove. Maybe I'll see some of the city tomorrow. Maybe the monkeys will show up. In the meanwhile, internet comes and goes with the rains...

1 comment:

  1. I'd be loading myself down with food to draw out the monkeys :-) Too cool. Unless they were *flying* monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Then not so cool. They're not flying monkeys, are they?

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I swear I'll read it.