Monday, August 23, 2010

Answer #167 - Bleaux Me

I inexplicably came up with a snippet of a pirate song a while ago - about barrels of whiskey washing over the decking...  Baffling.

And then it all came clear, suddenly, over the weekend, and I ended up using the snippet as inspiration for a friend's birthday.
Go to fullsize image
He has a boat.  The Bleaux Me.

So, since the original pirate song washed whiskey over the decking, to the sad dismay of the drunken captain, so did this one.  To the tune of an old Scottish folk song -

Captain, we should head for shore
the storm is threatening disaster!
Bleaux that! My scotch has fallen overboard
and damned if I'll be swimming after!  Go to fullsize image

It just gets worse from there.

But still, just goes to show - there's a reason for everything.

Even pirate songs.
Go to fullsize image
Yo ho!

What Did the Captain say to the North Wind?

Aargh. Not enough coffee...

1 comment:

Comment and I swear I'll read it.