Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Answer #147 - Shove off, Nancy Boy. That's what he'd say.

This is an old riddle, so pardon the old.

It's a logic question.  And it goes:


“If I were to ask the other guard which door leads to freedom, what would he say?”

If you ask the guard who always tells the truth, he would tell you the other guard would point you to the door of death.  If you ask the guard who always lies, he would tell you the opposite door of the truth-telling guard and point you to the door of death.  In all cases, both guards will point to the door of death so don't be an idiot.  Choose the other one for Pete's sake.

Unless, of course, you're a Viking on his way to quaffing with virgins in horned helmets.  Then by all means, choose the door the guards are pointing to.

I've been awake all night... all night long... all night... um um... all night long... oh yeah.... all night long ... all night... all night..                           all night... love me some Lionel with my latte... especially when there's not enough caffeine in all the land...all night long... all night.. oh... all night long..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I swear I'll read it.