Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Answer # 8 - No

A static hum rattling my teeth today. I barely slept. Woke up and went looking for fights to pick on Facebook. Felt slightly better and then slightly worse. That's how I roll.

1 point yesterday for interest from NUVO in an article on the coming CD Show (Feb. 13th) - 1 point for confirmation of a 2nd N. Ireland show. 1 point for continuing to blog, despite the fact that blogging feels slightly ridiculous, especially when reducing the daily events of one's life to mere randomized points on a graph is what you're blogging. But damn it, if you're going to evaluate the worth of your endeavor, you've got to graph your progress, right? So you can make the tough decisions at the end of the evaluation period. And then maybe formulate New Coke... or something. Right? Or burn all your money and walk into the woods with a .22 and your accordion.

Is this blog maybe a diversion from the bigger questions and harder decisions that I maybe ought to address?

No. This blog is all that matters. 1 point for getting my priorities straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I swear I'll read it.