Sunday, March 7, 2010

Answer #60 - It's absolutely grand. May the crocodile be with them.

Last show of the weekend, and I realize I didn't blog yesterday.

The hole in the ozone layer is more than likely bigger because of my omission... I've made a commitment to blog twice this week to make up for it.  And not one of those gratuitous blogs, but a punch-packing blog that rings resonant for generations to come.

For now, 19 hours drive time in, the last two shows have been big fun - with lovely people,
great rooms, chocolate, wine, chocolate & wine, some mexican food and an irish pub.
Some truly wonderful people drove hours.. and my gratitude is immense.  The pizza last night
at the Sit'N'Bull was fantastic (if you're ever in Giltner, Nebraska, go there) - and the Glory Sisters sent us packing with beer, wine, and, yes.. chocolate.

So - listening to Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett, on CD, as, like I said, Arbutus will not abide
crap fiction.  The pepitas have lasted, as has Arbutus' observation and good humor.

I have to get on stage in a minute.  But Arbutus would like me to leave you with this:


Bombast, referred originally to the cotton stuffing in garments to keep out the cold.  It so accurately describes the interior of many minds, protecting them from any originality of thought.


May the crocodile be with them.  


We are all flawed.  Isn't it grand?

Yes.  It's absolutely grand.  Happy Sunday... be flawed, be grand.

1 comment:

  1. Being flawed! Yay! I QUALIFY for something! I shall sally forth to be grand today!

    Thanks for your posts, Krista. I enjoy each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I swear I'll read it.